Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Operations Program Engineer
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Overall responsible for the program from ramp to MP.
- Be the overall driver for any issue (Quality, yield and delivery) that will affect the ramp of the product.
- Driver for the program capacity readiness and ramp.
- Coordinate with Engineering Team to ensure all machine and process buy off ready for the ramp.
- Took over from NPI/NPD of the program, understand and record all the POR for the Operation.
- Align with NPD the finalized POR for the qualified product.
- Work closely with sourcing to ensure all the material/BOM require to support the ramp and MP.
- Driver of cost reduction activities.
- Ensure operation readiness for volume production for ISM products.
Your education and experiences
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in semiconductor/electronics manufacturing environment for degree holders and 5 years for diploma holders.
- Results Orientation – Makes fact based decisions and follows through to completion with very clear end in mind
- Able to support Adhoc urgent tasks
Set up Job Alert