Open Position Banner
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Form up of critical equipment to a production line for training with key stake holders
- Keep track of training slides created by master technicians which includes all updates
- Certification assessment maintenance for all equipment registered which includes yearly certification
- Conduct technical training topics (eg. Xsite PM management, Visual control & 5S, OEE, SMED, etc)
- Prepare weekly report for training progress of maintenance TS
- To alert maintenance team if skill sets of the line is insufficient by maintaining the equipment skills matrix
- Input all certification assessment papers to EMAS (Electronic Management Assessment System) for paperless assessment
- Implementation of certification of Equipment to Xsite
- Implementation of Xsite PM control system (certified technician to operate PM)
Your education and experiences
- NITEC / Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Preferably with more than 1 year working experience in training, equipment maintenance and operation within a cleanroom environment.
- Knowledge of electronics components, pneumatics and measurement.
- Dynamic, hardworking and meticulous with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Good communication skills and a good team player.
Set up Job Alert