Staff Analog Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Specification, design and development of integrated circuits from initial concept through prototype approval and production ramp up.
- Detailed design, simulation and verification of integrated circuits
- Electrical verification and characterization of sensor ICs according data sheet
- Challenge IC performance versus data sheet and specified application
- Generate relevant documentation
- Creation and aim for patents of new IPs
- Supervision of layout
- Project leadership and cooperation with marketing, process, test, layout and product engineering colleagues
Your education and experiences
- Degree or Diploma Engineering
- Experience in integrated circuit design
- Good organisation abilities
- Team player
- Communication skills and proficiency in English
- Experience of relevant computerised design tools
- Ability of imagination of 3D structures
- Interpretation of electrical measurement results within geometrical structures
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.