Specialist Probecard Manufacture & Maintenance (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Maintenance of different probecard technologies
- Managing the necessary documents and probecard maintenance reports
- Working with Probecard Analyzer and maintenance-relevant machines
- Co-operation with Test Engineering, Test Production, Test Maintenance and HW Development
- Ordering and stock keeping of operating materials
Your education and experiences
- Sensitivity for the handling of cantilever and vertical probecard technologies
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to learn
- Flexible working
- Knowledge of electronics desirable
- Basic knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel
- Good eyesight for working with a microscope
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group D (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.