Open Position Banner
Project & Product Costing Manager
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and manage ramp up schedule, coordinate ramp up activities to ensure critical milestone and key deliverables are met
- Collaborate with stakeholders (product management, engineering, division ops, quality, planning and supplier) to ensure seamless transition from development to manufacturing
- Drive and close technology/ ramp up and supplier factory readiness related issues (equipment/ process readiness, system readiness, UPH, limiters, yield and mfg. issues specific to the product)
- Identify overall ramp up risk and work cross organizationally to drive closure of the risk items prior to ramp
- Communicate and manage changes in terms of engineering readiness/ramp/volume/allocation & schedule aligning to business line strategy
- Implementation of new product introduction, process and checklist and follow it through until production release
- Develop metrics to define and measure key performance indicators and reports on weekly/ monthly basis.
- Support and work with development team to do OEMD/ DFM review and perform package design challenge for manufacturability
- Organize and drive costing meetings with all stake holders to review new product costing in ensuring consistency and accuracy and support development team on product business case
- Responsibility for data collection and data integrity of internal manufacturing cost not limited to materials, labor and overhead
- Work with different stakeholders to provide justification especially on operational parameters – headcount, operation material, repair & maintenance for any gaps compared to baseline that leads to cost change
- Assist in preparing costing data as an input to cost governance.
- Prepare and consolidate information such as cost scenario, volume forecast and assumptions before triggering cost activities
- Keep all costing records in an organized manner
- Understand operation related assessment models and challenges upon any discrepancy/ anomaly observed
- Responsible in driving and leading cost improvement activities.
- Make sure all stakeholders follow through the aligned timeline and give support during weekend for urgent cost request.
Your education and experiences
- Good project management and leadership skill with experience in leading multi-functional group.
- At least 5 ~ 8 years of NPI project management or manufacturing engineering background in semiconductor environment preferred
- Knowledge on package assembly & test process preferred
- Experience in relevant NPI and Product Life Cycle management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present data in large meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work
Set up Job Alert