Open Position Banner
Regional Sales Manager
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Expand revenue footprint with existing customers and penetrate new target customers in alignment with ams strategy.
- Provide Field Sales leadership to the ams sales team in area of responsibility.
- Build strong partner and customer relationships to increase AMS mindshare and establish AMS as one of their key business partners
- Provide detailed plans and at an area and customer specfic level.
- Lead on commercial negotiations in alignment with ams BLs, ensuring we profitably grow revenues and margins across all opportunities.
- Resolve customer complaints
- Provide clean forecast, activity and design-in reports
- Develop annual sales plan in alignment with Corporate, DIV and BL strategies and objectives.
- Establish strong relationships with key partners in the region, including end-user eco-system
- Provide market feedback on product base and competition information
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
Your education and experiences
- Minimum 10 years direct sales experience in the semiconductor industry
- Bachelor degree in electronics, physics or equivalent engineering fields
- Masters degree in engineering fields or business
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Experience in B2B sales & marketing
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing reps
- Sales training disciplines (i.e. Miller Heiman)
- Knowledge in MS office, SAP (CRM)
Set up Job Alert