null HR Internship People & Leadership Development (m/f/d) - Austria
HR Internship People & Leadership Development (m/f/d)
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- We offer a six months fulltime internship with focus on people & leadership development (start date: immediately if possible)
- You support the harmonization process due to the exciting merger of ams and Osram in people development matters; we merge two worlds into something greater
- Thereby, you support the new set up of the performance management process and the implementation in SAP SuccessFactors
- You participate in testing's and coordinate the User Acceptance Tests, collect feedback and adapt the system accordingly
- You set up performance dashboards, KPI’s and other reportings
- Furthermore, you help the team in leadership and high potentials programs and events
- You contribute to our good team atmosphere
Your education and experiences
- Matura and/or student (Human Resources, Information Technology, Business Administration or similar)
- IT Affinity
- Process oriented and structured
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Very good English and intercultural skills
- Additionally, it is FUN to work with you
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, "Interns" (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.