Test Equipment and Process Innovation Engineer (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Project leader and project team member for installation of new test equipment / new test facilities, equipment improvements for test production.
- Start up and improve required test equipment related tasks in terms of SW and network setup for ams AG’s internal and external production facilities (OS setup; scripting; development of supporting SW tools)
- Administrator for test development environment (tester, simulator and alike)
- Evaluate and implement new test hardware (electronics) and test processes in ams environment as well as at external production sites (OSAT).
- Need to manage multiple concurrent projects and ensure timely support and execution of assigned tasks and action items
- Contact person for test equipment related issues
- Key contact to equipment vendor
- Percentage of Travel: 5%
Your education and experiences
- Project Management skills
- Self-driven, innovative and goal-oriented work style
- SW and script development skills required
- Experience in setting up software and hardware in production environment
- Highly experienced in network technology
- Knowledge of network standards required
- Experience in electronics and IT mandatory
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Very good organizing skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Skilled in failure analysis and reporting
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.