Open Position Banner
null Engineer, Die sort / Pick & Place - Singapore
Engineer, Die sort / Pick & Place
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Principal focus to lead and resolve all equipment related major and minor stoppages and to optimize equipment Uptime and performance while minimizing variability and supporting production team.
- Focus on the various VCSEL engineering / PROTO sample delivery to customer/subcon, new product recipe creation and Reliability samples preparation.
- Ensure all Die Sorter or Pick and Place equipment PMs and PM specs are always up to date and all maintenance activities completed on schedule and as per procedure.
- Vendor/Supplier management on equipment issues and support level.
- Lead and provide technical guidance to the team of equipment technicians in maintaining tool performance and Uptime/MTBF improvement.
- Lead continuous improvement projects and solutions in regards to Die Sorter/Pick and Place operations, e.g UPH, Yield, Cost, Productivity, etc.
- Lead on spare part management, establish sufficient essential spares and consumables stock levels and cost minimization.
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Engineering or its equivalent with minimum 3 years of experience in Die Sorter or Pick and Place process. With direct experience in any/all of the following areas: equipment maintenance or process engineering. Diploma in engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience will also be consider.
- Possess strong problem solving skills with Six Sigma Green Belt or higher.
- Experiences with ASM Die Sorter MS90 and Muehlbauer DS VARIATION ECOLINE would be an added advantage.
- Self-driven leader and strong team player with keen technical ability, systematic approach, detail-oriented, excellent problem-solving skills, well-organized and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently be hands-on and expected to lead a team of technicians with the management of an array of die sorter equipment.
- Must be able to support shift work, weekend and public holiday duty as and when needed.
Set up Job Alert