null Process Integration Engineer (m/f/d) - Austria
Process Integration Engineer (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Technology responsibility in the semiconductor IC fabrication
- Supervise process technologies for manufacturing of ICs in close teamwork with Process Engineering, Process R&D, QA, et al.
- Optimize processes and solve process problems in teamwork with staff from different departments (e. g. Test, Product Engineering, Design, Design Support,QA, et al)
- Evaluate and implement possible process simplifications in order to lower manufacturing costs
- Transfer new technologies / process modules from process R&D into production
- Take PI responsibility at customer audits
- Stabilize technologies supervising lead products of the business units
- Improve yield for products via use of defect engineering
- Perform physical failure analysis
- Support installation of new technologies in house to fulfill optical requirements
Your education and experiences
- University degree in technical science (physics, chemistry, materials science or related)
- Experience in the semiconductor Industry beneficial
- Team player, good communication skills, problem solving skills
- Fluent English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.