Lithography Jobserver Engineer (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Creation of Waferlayouts for new Devices
- Creation of Process-Recipes for various Lithography Exposure Tools
- Maintenance of relevant Databases
- Cooperation and Support with other Modules and Departments
- Responsible for quality improvements e.g. ARC (Automatic Recipe Creation)
Your education and experiences
- Technical educational background (HTL, FH, UNI/TU...)
- IT interest and/or capabilities
- Team player, good communication skills, problem solving skills
- Flexibility (e.g. working in on -call model)
- Fluent English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.