Open Position Banner
null FSO Specialist - Singapore
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely Master Planning and Operation Team within AMS to support business requirement with minimum material liability
- Liase with Supplier to ensure on time delivery of material to support demand FC.
- Take on business lead role in subcon process and system improvement projects.
- Streamline and drive processes standardization and continuous improvement to effectively support the operating plan and allow optimizing execution to plan
- Conduct routing meeting with Supplier to close capacity gap and shipment improvement issue.
- Negotiate and secure capacity requirement with Supplier to ensure support to business change dynamic. Including any off S&OP cycle demand changes support required
- Ensure on-time delivery commitment to support ams demand forecast and timely escalation for delay and recommit deliveries.
- Take initiative and actively ensure system capacity statement accuracy to actualize external manufacturing commit
- Ensure system capacity accuracy to actual external manufacturing commit
- Perform proper Good Received and ATI activities of shipment.
- Drive FSO KPI and ensure supply deliveries to commitment and perform monthly and weekly KPI reporting
- Supporting role to support System & process improvement initiatives/projects
- Participating in annual audit at subcontractor, Supplier Rating and Business Review Meeting
- Contributor in System and reporting enhancement & projects management.
Your education and experiences
- Degree Holder in Supply Chain / Logistic / Business Management
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in FSO/OSAT /Manufacturing environment
- Ability to comfortably interact with people from various cultural backgrounds
- Self starter with the ability to work autonomously and hands-on individual
- Experience with SAP and Excel (Macro) is a plus
- Relevant industry experience in logistics, supply chain or distribution would be highly beneficial
Set up Job Alert