Open Position Banner
null Corporate Account Manager - United States
Corporate Account Manager
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- This Corporate Account Manager role owns the go-to-market strategy and is positioned as the Single Point of Contact for specific distributor partner(s). They own alignment of supplier products with current market direction, creation of growth plans, and oversight of marketing program execution.
- With primary focus of our Corporate Account Manager is to drive positive results for ams-Osram and the Distributor Partner in three critical areas. These areas are: Profitable Revenue, Demand Creation and Influential Relationships.
- What you’ll be doing: Profit Enhancement: Corporate Account Managers are responsible to maximize the profit and sales opportunity of their assigned distributor at ams-Osram Group. They are positioned to generate programs, drive strategies and create solutions to drive profit business results for ams-Osram.
- Demand Creation: Our Distribution/Mass Market Team works closely with Engineering and Design Services to develop, manage and maintain their assigned distributor’s Demand Creation efforts. The goal is to create a winning combination of products, support, and processes that drives maximum success for their distributor’s Selling Groups. Success is measured by their design activity as well as other areas, such as margin alignment, increased sales and customer growth as a result of the collaborated efforts.
- Distributor and ams-Osram Relationship: As stated, the Corporate Account Managers are the focal point for their assigned distributor(s) as they engage and do business with ams-Osram. As the single point of contact you will work to ensure that the appropriate groups within ams-Osram are effectively engaged with our distributors. They also are the voice of the distributor into ams-Osram and all our various operating, support and sales groups. Success is typically measured by revenue and profit results.
Your education and experiences
- • Bachelors Degree in a related field plus 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience and understanding of the semiconductor industry
- • Strong communication skills, ability to develop influential relationships, and strong problem solving skills
- • Demonstrated negotiation skills, and MS Office competency
- • Expected required travel: 30 – 40% once travel restrictions are lifted
Set up Job Alert