Open Position Banner
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Identify and realize opportunities with existing and subsidiary customers
- Develop strategy needed to win the account
- Build multi-level customer relationships to support account strategy at each site and coordinate the use of internal resources, including local field application engineers, sales management and business unit staff to drive design wins.
- Provide value-added feedback on customer needs to management, business units and customer service teams
- Lead pricing and contract negotiations to secure the business
- Provide accurate demand forecast and manage customer backlog to ensure orders are booked with adequate lead time
- Ensure customers adhere to agreed contractual terms over time
Your education and experiences
- Bachelors Degree, preferably BSEE, with 3+ years experience.
- At least 3 years experience of working in sales, applications, or marketing in an international semiconductor company.
- Proficient communication skills in oral and written English
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Has strong initiative, is self-motivated and hard working
- Willing to work with international teams and travel
- Strong learning agility with potential to grow with the business
Set up Job Alert