null Master Thesis - LIDAR (m/f/d) - Austria
Master Thesis - LIDAR (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Master/Bachelor (student) Thesis
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Understand the concept of LIDAR systems in automotive applications
- Analyze requirements of functional safety and understand implications for LIDAR products
- Develop concept for a complete software demo system comprising the transmitter and the receiver part
- Design, develop and test one part of such a software system for the LIDAR transmitter
- Software development for PC/Windows and firmware development for micro controller
Your education and experiences
- Master studies in Computer Science, Information & Computer Engineering, Software Engineering and Electronics & Computer Engineering or related studies
- Software Engineering skills, C, C++, ideally Qt
- Knowledge in Embedded Software, Microcontroller
- Electronics know-how to use development boards
- Good communication skills
- Good English skills
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.