Assistant to Operations Department (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assistance of the EVP Semicon Operations and the Management Team
- Areas of activity as an assistant to the EVP Semicon Operations include travel management (flight, hotel and pick-up organizations, credit card bill deduction and travel expenses reimbursement), meeting coordination (internal and external meetings, room bookings, catering services etc.) and consolidation of weekly reports for Operations JF (e.g. preparing presentations)
- Acting as Team assistance for FAB B - Management Team
- Responsibilities as Team Assistance of FAB Management concerns travel management for Operations Team in Premstaetten, support on legal loops and FAB reports/presentations, coordination of FAB A & B windows tours and acting as contact to externals (e.g. service technicians, requests for FAB B etc.)
- Administrative Tasks such as maintenance of FAB sharepoint pages, managing distribution lists, administration of office space in FAB B and meeting rooms
- As a competent apprentice trainer, you train our apprentices, support them in professional practice and act as a contact person
- Settlement and organization of the kilometer allowance and overtime sheets
- General tasks such as creating shopping carts for office materials, fab materials, tools, services etc. and responsible for postal services
- The employment contract is limited to the period as a maternity replacement.
Your education and experiences
- Successfully completed commercial education
- 3+ years proven experience as executive Assistant
- Personal effectiveness, credibility & reliability
- Very good communication abilities and collaboration skills
- Problem solving ability & work independently
- Very good MS Office (especially Powerpoint, Excel Word and MS Outlook) and sharepoint skills
- Very good english skills
- Flexibility on various time zones
- Strong Project Management and Presentation skills
- SAP basic knowledge
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group D (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.