Open Position Banner
Customer Quality Engineer
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for Customer Complaint Management, leading the 8D team. Performs failure analysis, structured problem solving, and 8D reporting. Ensures thorough implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Proven ability to lead taskforce solving RMAs/customer issues – drives Root Cause Analysis, Initiates and drives the implementation of containment/corrective actions.
- Crisis Management – Lead crisis team for major customer excursions (RMAs on high-volume products); Manage and align all activities for customer excursions including EFA, PFA, root cause analysis and definition of corrective actions; Communicate results and activities to customer.
- Responsible for reliability assessment for suspect materials.
- Provides Quality Engineering support and work with ams AG internal organization to resolve quality issues at customer side and improve product quality in the field
- Responsible for Quality Engineering of Process/Product Change Qualifications in course of PCNs. Develops Qualification Plan, plans and oversees execution, creates Qualification Reports.
Your education and experiences
- Degree / Master Engineering in Electronics, Physics, Chemistry or Material Sciences
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing specifically in the field Quality, Reliability and/or Failure Analysis
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, high self-organizing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent English (spoken and written), good presentation and customer interface skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works efficiently under pressure
- Know-how of quality tools (FMEA’s and 8D reporting, IATF16949, VDA6.3 and QS9000 Quality Standards) is beneficial
- Knowledge of AUT standards relevant for carrying product development and qualification (e.g.AEC-Q100, AEC-Q102)
- Willing to work in international teams
Set up Job Alert