Open Position Banner
null Paralegal - Singapore
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Reporting to Head of Legal APAC who is based in Singapore (as the regional headquarters for the ams Group), your roles and responsibilities include the following:
- Assist legal counsels to review contracts as required by the business, NDA reviews, assist with administering the Contract Loop process and Contract Signature process.
- Managing/Maintaining records of all executed contracts/documents in Singapore, including Confidentiality attestations, to be added to the ams contracts and documents database
- Assisting legal counsels with legal research and/or analysis on various legal matters, specially in relation to Singapore Corporate law, Business Law and local legislation and regulations.
- Supporting Head of Legal APAC with general legal duties, including legal training and promotion of ams established processes and procedures.
- Supporting certain admin matters of the ams legal department where required (setting up meetings, note-taking, data analysis and report making), liaising with external specialists (such as the Corporate Secretary) and any other tasks relevant to the above job scope as may be assigned to you by ams’ General Counsel from time to time.
Your education and experiences
- Have a Diploma in law and minimum 3-4 years’ experience as a paralegal with commercial or corporate and business experience. Law firm and private company experience are both welcomed to apply.
- Be organised, proactive, clear and concise in communicating ideas and thoughts. Be able to analyse complex issues and produce clear and simple summaries and legal solutions (together with inputs from legal counsel)
- Possess strong English language skills (written and spoken). Proficient in word processing, powerpoint/excel use, especially to create appropriate charts and tables to present data and reports.
- Be a proactive, hardworking, meticulous individual focused on meeting deadlines and work process management
- Be a highly analytical and strong rational thinker, and team player, able to spot potential issues ahead and present practical solutions that can be implemented together with legal counsel.
Set up Job Alert