Open Position Banner
null Senior Staff Applications Engineer - United States
Senior Staff Applications Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Boise site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- Create the next generation of CMOS Image Sensor Pixels through the development of semiconductor process modules, recipes, layouts and designs.
- • Member of the business line marketing team • Plays a key role in delivering on Design Wins for ams in imaging • Drives the development & support of regional FAE/ lab
- • Advices on Demonstration Standards & Reference Designs • Has a strong impact on the roadmap of BL CIS • Drives the evaluation of image sensor circuits, and the design of reference applications
- • Decisive factor in PCB design and evaluation • Plays a key role in the evaluation board and GUI specification, takes care of subcontractors interaction • Has a decisive impact on lab setups / automation and FPGA/MCU programming
- • Drives technical support at product launches • Drives application and design-in support at customers on system and device level • Strongly impacts Marketing/Product Management and Engineering in work statement preparation
- • Delivers sales, FAE and distributor training • Supervises AppNotes and Datasheet generation • Co-drives new product proposals
Your education and experiences
- • Master in Electronics Engineering, Software, Optics or related field • At least 10 years of experience in electrical / optical engineering • Familiar with common electrical and optical lab equipment
- • System level design experience in image sensors and/or FPGA/MCU circuits • Background in customer support and interaction • Proven success in concept studies, vendor comparison and project qualification
- • Project leader and interface person capabilities • Self-propelling independent thinker, taking ownership • Affinity with the imaging business
- • Resilient and persistent and decisive • Good communicator, self-motivated, problem solving mentality • Open for customer inputs, self-reflective and self-critical personality • Readiness to travel
- Ability to lead and/execute complex experiments and you have strong problem-solving skills.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Set up Job Alert