Senior Staff Device Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Photodiode development in silicon technology
- Establish new photodiode concepts
- Electro- optical measurements and evaluation on wafer level
- TCAD device simulations
- Generate device development reports
- Perform benchmarking of internal and external VIS- and UV photodiode devices and technologies
Your education and experiences
- Master in physics, or microelectronics, with emphasis on semiconductor physics and optics.
- Work experience in the semiconductor industry (min. 3 years) in the field of device development
- Good command of English language (written, spoken), Minimum level B1
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.