Open Position Banner
null FAREL Technician - Philippines
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting requests falling under production fails, special FA requests, qualification failure analysis request and customer return failure analysis.
- Responsible for supporting reliability qualifications, monitoring, risk assessment and special investigations for suspect materials within the accepted timeline.
- Responsible in performing preventive maintenance on Failure Analysis and Reliability equipment
- Responsible in performing key administrative tasks.
- Provides quality engineering support and work with ams AG internal organization to resolve quality issues at customer side and improve product quality in the field.
- Support taskforce any quality issues internally and externally through efficient and effective problem solving skills.
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Electronics, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or any equivalent.
- Experience in Semiconductor manufacturing specifically in the field of Quality, Failure Analysis and Reliability.
- Knowledgeable in FA and/or Reliability standard equipment
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, high self-organization skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Willing to work in international teams
Set up Job Alert