Open Position Banner
Project Manager, Optic
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Management of complex projects for the development of optical components for various domains (phone industry, automotive, health) from design to mass-production.
- Coordination of cross-functional teams along the product development cycle.
- Reporting and interface to various stakeholders: customers, business-line and engineering managers.
- Overall project success.
- Plans, executes and monitors Level A projects
- Ensures the quality and on-time delivery of project deliverables according to ams
Your education and experiences
- Education (MSc) in technical fields, if possible optics or micro-technology
- Recommended PMI/PMP certification or equivalent
Set up Job Alert