Open Position Banner
null Senior Pixel Characterization Engineer - United States
Senior Pixel Characterization Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Boise site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- Responsible for the optoelectronic characterization and analytic studies of CMOS image sensor’s fundamental performance issues and provide technical suggestions of improvement to process, timing, voltage, and architectures.
- Work with analog/digital design team to troubleshoot chip/system level performance issues
- Process and analyze R&D test data to obtain knowledge of product development.
- Develop scientific approaches for characterizing image sensor/camera system’s performances.
- Conduct modeling and simulation of imaging systems.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in EE, ECE, CE, Physics, Materials Science, or related field
- BSEE or higher with emphasis on Electrical Engineering, Semiconductor Device Physic or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in Semiconductors.
- Experiencing with development of Image Sensor pixels (rolling and global shutter).
- Skilled with optoelectronic characterization of image sensors including the measurements of PTC curves, dark current, array shading measurements, angular, and quantum efficiency and flourishes in a laboratory environment.
- Comfortable with hitting timelines and handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Solid knowledge of semiconductor device physics.
- Understanding of Analog and Digital Circuits and corresponding blocks.
- High level of self-motivation and innovation.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Set up Job Alert