Open Position Banner
Test Hardware Design and Layout Engineer (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Customer and team oriented development of Test hardware for ATE tester platforms in the Test Hardware Development department.
- Provide application & technical support to test engineering, test maintenance, test production, Probecard and Loadboard maintenance.
- Involvement on all technical aspects of products in production and therefore being an integral part of the definition and development of future products.
- Project coordination with internal and external partners.
- Perform effective problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Produces new ideas, approaches, or insights; creates innovative PCB designs; produces a range of solutions to problems and design challenges.
- Monitors and maintains quality; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals. Responsible for Customer/Supplier Technical meetings.
- Takes responsibility for actions and projects.
- Initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes.
- Applies detailed technical expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development.
- Demonstrates an understanding of different organizational departments and functions; solves a range of straightforward problems; analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Actively shares knowledge with the team by presenting innovative concepts and implementations.
Your education and experiences
- HTL diploma or BSc in electronics or comparable
- Ability to perform effective problem solving and troubleshooting
- Good writing and speaking skills in German and English
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to perform substantially independent technical work
- Experience in PCB assembly and layout software
- Self-starter and self-sufficient in problem solving and accomplishment of tasks
Set up Job Alert