null Senior Staff Engineer, Test Hardware Design and Layout (m/f/d) - Austria
Senior Staff Engineer, Test Hardware Design and Layout (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Customer and team oriented development of Test hardware for ATE tester platforms in the Test Hardware Development department.
- Provide application & technical support to test engineering, test maintenance, test production, Probecard and Loadboard maintenance.
- Involvement on all technical aspects of products in production and therefore being an integral part of the definition and development of future products.
- Project coordination with internal and external partners.
- Perform effective problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Produces new ideas, approaches, or insights; creates innovative PCB designs; produces a range of solutions to problems and design challenges.
- Monitors and maintains quality; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals. Responsible for Customer/Supplier Technical meetings.
- Takes responsibility for actions and projects.
- Initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes.
- Applies detailed technical expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development.
- Demonstrates an understanding of different organizational departments and functions; solves a range of straightforward problems; analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Actively shares knowledge with the team by presenting innovative concepts and implementations.
Your education and experiences
- HTL diploma or BSc in electronics or comparable
- Ability to perform effective problem solving and troubleshooting
- Good writing and speaking skills in German and English
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to perform substantially independent technical work
- Experience in PCB assembly and layout software
- Self-starter and self-sufficient in problem solving and accomplishment of tasks
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.