IT Senior Engineer, Business Partner Procurement
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- As an IT Global Business Partner for Procurement candidate must be strong in both business and technical knowledge in the functional areas of Procurement and Purchasing.
- This person will lead and bridge the gap between IT and Business to provide process re-engineering and system improvements.
- You will be the main point of contact for the business team for Projects, Enhancement and Change Requests.
- You will play multiple roles in your career while with ams such as project manager, system analyst, and solution architect.
- Lead functional and technical discussion that provide solutions, drive process and system improvements
- Perform requirements gathering and engineered solutions that best fit our organizational needs globally with the state of the art technology in mind
- Manage projects independently from budget and resource planning, scoping, implementation to rollout on a global level
- Well documented system landscape, functional and technical specification are expected
- Integration testing with high quality
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field required with an SAP Certified Application Professional in Sourcing and Procurement being an added advantage
- SAP Certified Application Professional in SAP Ariba is an added advantage
- 10+ years experience with SAP ERP MM modules or equivalent ERP systems
- Minimum 3 end-to-end Procure to Pay project implementation as functional expert
- Minimum 3 end-to-end Procure to Pay project implementation as project manager
- Experience with relational databases and programming languages(ABAP,Java, C++)