null PhD Photonic Technology (m/f/d) - Austria
PhD Photonic Technology (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- PhD student
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Process optimization of an integrated photonic chip with waveguide based photonic elements. Minimization of optical losses and performance improvement.
- Development of new concepts for coupling of light to the waveguide and advanced photonic functional elements.
- Steering of wafers in the fabrication and development of in-line metrology for stable manufacturing.
- Characterization of photonic elements and circuits. Optimization of photonic measurement systems.
- Keeping contact between University work group and ams development team.
- Manufacturing and characterization of a demonstrator photonic integrated circuit (PIC)
Your education and experiences
- Master degree in physics, material science, chemistry or similar
- All necessary requirements for starting a PhD study
- Development of new concepts for coupling of light to the waveguides and high performance photonic elements.
- Experience in the field of integrated photonics, waveguides
- Good team player
- Good English skills - spoken and written, good reporting style
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.