Open Position Banner
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- ams OSRAM is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced facility Manager to manage their semiconductor facility located in Mercerville, NJ.
- Requires a thorough understanding of Heating and Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVACR) System, Cleanroom Control systems, Fans and Exhaust Systems, Water (City, De-ionized, and Reverse Osmosis), Plumbing, Compressed Air, Nitrogen, Vacuum, Life Safety Systems, Lighting, Electrical (including back-up generators and UPS), Fire, Security, and Alarms, Card Key Access Control. General Upkeep and repairs, General Safety, and Carpentry.
- • Manages building Fire Protection Systems including scheduling inspections and system testing.
- • Investigation and selection of vendors, contractors, and suppliers for facility related supplies and services
- • Review and negotiate price quotes from vendors, contractors, and suppliers
- • Manages Facility Janitorial Services for offices and labs.
- • Responsible for site compliance to Corporate, Governmental, and Municipal Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) rules and regulations, i.e. 29 CFR, Part 1910 Occupational Safety and Health Standards, NJDEP C-RTK, EPA.
- • Responsible for Chemical Waste Disposal per RCRA
- • Manages and maintains building electrical systems.
- • Wears appropriate personal protective safety equipment and follows established safety practices and procedures according to OSHA standards.
- • Support installation of new facility equipment and sustainment of existing facility equipment
- • Manages HVAC equipment and controls.
- • Responsible for upgrading and modifying facility equipment to meet local and state building requirements.
- • Responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc. Initiate and manage CAPEX.
- • Certified Safety Professional
Your education and experiences
- • Bachelor or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- • 4-6 years facilities work experience in R&D and/or manufacturing environment.
- • Knowledge of Cleanroom management and controls per ISO14644 requirements
- • Experience in Phone, IT, and Security System services
- • Understanding of Life Safety Systems and Gas Detection.
- • Experience with HVAC equipment and controls
- Physical Requirements: Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing.
- May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc.
Set up Job Alert