Open Position Banner
Staff Process Integration Engineer
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Strong team member, able to carry out task and duties assigned within the team.
- Experience in semiconductor process, especially in process integration role.
- Relevant experience with compound semiconductor.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement project, learning and skill development
- Work with process engineer to develop setup wafer fab process in terms of quality, efficiency, yields, safety and other aspects for manufacturing of III-V compound products
Your education and experiences
- Degree in engineering or its equivalent with minimum 5 years exposure to semiconductor field.
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience for semiconductor process.
- Strong Knowledge on FMEA, control plan and root cause analysis
- Good in quantitative, analytical and communication skill.
- Self-starter and team player who comfortable working with cross functional team.
Set up Job Alert