Senior Specialist, Purchasing Indirect Materials & Direct Materials (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Strategic purchasing of investment materials such as production and facility equipment and/or parts
- Strategic purchasing of services such as consulting, development projects, etc.
- Work with internal technical departments to properly source equipment and tools
- Negotiate supplier contracts for equipment or services in accordance with ams requirements
- Support the non-strategic purchasers for smaller services and materials in case of escalations
- Claim management and the hereto belonging negotiation of compensation
- Release orders and monitor the timely follow up on agreements made together with project owner
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field OR 3 year experience as strategic buyer
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively deal with people in a professional, courteous manner in various situations
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PPT
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel (20-30%)
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.