Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In depth knowledge in wirebond process. Prefer work in new product development area.
- Review process requirement, customer specification and standard.
- Strong technical expertise in new recipe setup, process issue troubleshooting, yield improvement and generate technical report.
- Qualification of new equipment, direct/in direct material, tooling to meet business need.
- Interface with MP to ensure smooth transition of new product from NPD to MP
- strong technical analysis competency with use of analysis tools like SPC, JMP, mini-tab
- knowledge of FMEA, tolerance analysis, fish-bond analysis, as well as 8D report for customer complaint
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor degree in mechanical/electrical/material engineering
- min 8 years' experience in semiconductor wirebond process
- strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, planning skill
Set up Job Alert