Mixed Signal Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support existing IPs in projects
- Develop and support new IPs in the area of Memories and digital IPs
- Develop test concepts of IPs
- Test and evalute IPs
- Define quality rules for IPs
Your education and experiences
- Several years of experience in analog and digital design
- Good knowledge of cadence tools (analog, mixed signal)
- Capability of writing specs and design documents
- Defining IP quality flows
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.