Open Position Banner
Staff Engineer, Process Development
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for dispensing and replication process development that includes epoxy jetting/dispensing and alignment processes
- Develop and qualify effective process to meet product design requirements
- Support qualification builds
- Equipment and material selection for new product design and work with suppliers for resolution of machine and material related issues in timely manner
- Design tools and fixturing to enhance replication process
- Ensure UPH and process are optimized for mass production sc
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience in semiconductor/electronic industry.
- Hands-on experience on Dispensing equipment and Replication/Auto aligner systems.
- Independent and strong aptitude for research and development with ability to create production-worthy technologies.
- Knowledge of JMP/SPC/FMEA/SOP/DOE and Process Control plan is a must.
- Knowledge on automation and equipment operation is a plus.
Set up Job Alert