Open Position Banner
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To support the ongoing projects and the definition of the business line's requirement engineering flow , we are looking for a Requirements Engineer (100%)
- Responsible for adjusting the requirement engineering cycle for each type of product platform/family/customer.
- Responsible for the identification and documentation of the functional and non-functional requirements of a product.
- Tracks requirements from customer and design to verification and validation/test.
- Report creation for tracking the status and quality of the requirements and the overall project.
- Adapts documentation/reports/workflow to the business unit needs.
- Interaction with colleagues from international sites.
- Data processing of technical data.
- Create, organize and maintain correlation for optical test data.
- Communicate report status periodically to the assigned projects.
- Continous evaluation of the Requirements Engineering process followed, to identify improvemnts, efficieny gaps, communication flows, etc.
- Contribute to project management forecast processes and other administrative tasks.
Your education and experiences
- Technical degree or a Bachelor degree: Engineering, Physics, Optics, Aerospace, Medical devices, etc.
- Interest in optics, sensors, consumer electronics and systems.
- Careful and independent planning.
- English knowledge.
- Able to decompose systems in its parts and provide detailed analysis on interdependent system blocks.
- Experience in automotive-qualified product development or relationship with the automotive market is a plus.
- Experience with document versioning.
- Experience with Data handling and processing.
- Experience with statistical tools like JMP, Minitab are a plus.
- Internationally recognized certifications such as ASEP or CPRE are a plus.
- Experience with requirement management on complex projects is a plus.
- Experience with Requirement Management tools such as Reqtify, DOORS, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with modeling systems using SySML is a plus.
- Experience on the semiconductor systems area is a plus.
Set up Job Alert