Senior IT Engineer, Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design, implement, test and document solutions for our internal customers (interfaces, technical concepts for solutions, enhancements to existing solutions).
- Provide know how during analysis of requirements (i.e., give proposals for solutions).
- Analysis of problems/failures during the whole software life-cycle together with our key users.
- Help develop and move forward the services of the software development team.
- Work in teams and in a self-reliant manner, interacting with internal customers.
- Create new interfaces or adapt existing ones to third-party systems.
Your education and experiences
- Technical University, University of Applied Sciences or appropriate qualification or equivalent experience.
- Several years (3+) experience as software developer.
- Several years experience with at least one of the programming languages PL/SQL, Java, C#
- Several years of experience with relational database systems.
- English must be fluent
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.