Project Manager, Software (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Leading small to mid-size software projects in R&D. Identification and obtaining project objectives. Working with development teams on effort estimates, work package breakdown, project scheduling and progress tracking.
- Driving risk assessment and risk mitigation.
- Budgeting, resource allocation, cost control and reporting of project status.
- Improve workflows of software development teams.
- Drive transfer to agile software development.
Your education and experiences
- 2-3 years of expertise in software development or software project management.
- BSc or MSC in electrical engineering or similar.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to do multitasking to lead multiple projects in parallel. Excellent time management skills.
- Team player/driver, good motivation skills and highly result oriented.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Nice to have: experience in agile development.
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.