Open Position Banner
Field Applications Engineer (Bay area)
Customer & Sales Support
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- • Work closely with ams Sales team directly supporting customers in the technical promotion (presentation/demonstration) of ams sensor products.
- • Technical focus would be on applications involving optical sensors and 3D facial ID.
- • Support selected Distribution and Sales Rep partners to provide technical training and customer applications support.
- • Be able to provide effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills in the field.
- • Identify applications, create application block diagrams and provide feedback to the ams business lines regarding target markets including system architectures, circuits and components.
- • Work closely with sales team on new account development and expand the ams product base at existing accounts.
- • Collaborate with business units, sales teams, distributors and customers. The role includes proactive support of customer design engineers and help sales drive design wins.
Your education and experiences
- • Bachelor’s degree (or above) from a four-year University- BSEE, or local equivalent
- • Experience with optical electronics and/or systems level design in mixed-signal circuits (consumer and industrial applications).
- • At least 5 years’ experience of working in an international analog semiconductor company.
- • Excellent communication skills in oral and written English.
- • High initiative, self-motivation and a hard-working attitude.
- • Willing to work with international teams and willingness to travel.
- • Ability to organize and prioritize work.