Senior Principal Engineer, Digital Design (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Review, challenge and contribute to digital design projects
- Responsible for reviewing, coaching and support of digital design for key projects
- Ensure digital design is performed in conformance with internal and external engineering standards
- Contribute to ams best practice in digital design
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors Degree University in EE, Electronics, ECE, CE, or related field
- 15+ years professional experience in digital integrated circuit design
- 10+ years experience of technical leadership in integrated circuit product development
- Experience working with customers
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.