The 22nd China International Optoelectronic EXPO
2020/09/09 - 2020/09/11
Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center
Exhibition hall 2, 2D46
Event-Website:CIOE Official Website
CIOE is the world’s leading optoelectronic and annually held in Shenzhen, China since 1999.
CIOE 2020 (The 22nd China International Optoelectronic Exposition) will be held on September 9-11, 2020 at the Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center. With better organized floor plan, CIOE 2020 will continue to present the entire optoelectronic ecosystem including information communications, laser, infrared, precision optics, lens and camera module, optoelectronic sensor and photonic innovations. In addition to the grand exhibition with 3,000 exhibitors, over 60 concurrent forums, seminars and networking activities will be also organized to assist your network expansion. CIOE is known to global peers as the one-stop sourcing platform for all latest optoelectronic components, devices and equipment.
ams will showcase the latest technologies and product solutions among varioius fileds automotive, industrial, medical, face recognition and display.
• Advanced solutions in the automotive - including products with unique selling points such as LiDAR and Driver Monitoring Systems
• Industry leading Active Stereo Vision - enhanced binocular vision and 3D sensing products based on industry-leading ams lighting modules
• Ambient Color Temperature Detection - a more sensitive ambient light and color detection that restores a more realistic light environment and enables improved screen display management
• Lateral Flow Testing - an LFT spectrum test can detect COVID-19 and other forms of infections by quickly and accurately performing antigen and antibody tests
• NanEye Miniature Camera Modules - in addition to medical endoscopy and minimal invasive surgery applications, it will provide new upgrades to applications such as household robots and smart home appliances.
• The smallest 1D time-of-flight sensor in the world - enables precise sensing and distance measurement of smart phones, including high-precision depth perception applications such as smart trash cans, express cabinets, and monitoring of human traffic flow
Meanwhile, there will be brilliant product demonstrations, industry information sharing, face-to-face meetings with ams semiconductor experts, and interactive prize-winning games that cannot be missed!
Scan the QR code with WeChat to Book Your Cusotmer Meeting
Sensing is life, looking forward to seeing you at the 2020CIOE, booth 2D46.