Optical module with LEDs, integrated IC, analog front-end and Cortex-M0 processor
- Single device integrated optical solution
- Analog optical front end
- Analog electrical front end
- Hardware sequencer
- Powerful 32-bit Cortex-M0 processor
- Synchronous demodulator
- Integrated LED driver with current control
- Optical filters
- Enables smallest application size
- Industry-leading HRM measurement quality
- Provides valuable additional information for end user
- Long operating time
- Works reliably with ambient light
|Supply Voltage [V]||2.6 - 3.6|
|Temperature Range [°C]||-30 to 70|
|LED Configuration||Green and Green|
|Supported Algorithms||HRV, PRV|
The AS7000 solution contains the AS7000 module including the LEDs, photo-sensor, analog front-end (AFE) and controller as well as application software required to implement an accurate optical HRM/HRV fitness band product.
The module also enables skin temperature and skin resistivity measurements by providing interfaces to external sensors.
The AS7000’s low power design is particularly well suited to application in fitness bands, smart watches and sports watches, in which board space is limited and in which users look for extended, multi-day intervals between battery recharges.
Not Recommended for New Designs
ams AG does not recommend using AS7000 for new designs. Final lifetime buy order must be placed by September 16, 2019.
This product suits for the following applications:
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Medical sensors
- Chemical sensors
- Handheld point-of-care devices
- Industrial sensors
|RoHS Certificate||RoHS Certificate AS7000||English|