Internship - Project Management Office (m/f/d)
Research & Development
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- ams OSRAM offers an internship for 4 - 6 months, 15 - 25 hours a week
- Collaboration in functional project management office team as well as in associated global project team.
- Data maintenance & updating in project portfolio management tool
- Data consistency checks
- Support development of reports using PowerBI and/or MS reporting
- Support in reviewing setting up of new configuration (e.g. participation in system tests)
- Organizing and maintaining reporting and working documents for project team
Your education and experiences
- Systematic and meticulous working style
- Field of study: computer science, media informatics, business informatics
- Solid PC skills (especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience in SAP PPM, SAP BW beneficial
- Experience in Power BI and MS reporting beneficial
- Experience in PlanView or comparable project portfolio management software beneficial
- Very good German and English skills
- Analytical thinking, result orientation, independence and ability to work in a team
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group A (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.