Staff Specialist, Supply Chain Management (SCM) Systems (m/f/d)- Project Management
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for management of selected cross functional SCM projects covering a wide range of topics from enhancement of current supply chain set ups, updates of KPI and measures to improve efficiency internally.
- Serving the mail pillars of the SCM department, Logistics, Planning, Supplier handling, Material management, S&OP and demand management to come to an aligned agreed solution within an overall strategy
- Support other projects if or when required, working within a dedicated team knowledge and experience will be vital to support and develop
- Responsible for project hand over and alignment with internal functions, to the scope and within the agreed timescales
- Provide post project support and guidance if and when required. Creation and updates of processes, RACI and any relevant documentation
- Support / management of all integration related projects and topics
- Creation of project charters, project plans, management updates and project status tracking
- Willing to travel if required
- Provide inputs to Project Review board
Your education and experiences
- University degree
- Familiar with Semiconductor industry
- Experience within a project management role
- Experience of Supply Chain management roles
- Experience in SAP, MS Office suite and ERP set up
- Excellent communicator (both verbally and written)
- Highly motivated, structured and independent working style
- Fluent English essential
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.