Staff Application Engineer (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Technical support of ams sales force (FAEs) and key accounts.
- Responsible for product related collaterals like evaluation kits, manuals, application notes, demonstrators…
- Acting as product expert after official release of the product
- Prepare and realize technical trainings
- Support system design process at key accounts
- Marketing support – preparing technical presentations, success stories, be present at exhibitions
- Close interaction with several departments within ams – product management, quality, marketing, product engineering, engineering…
Your education and experiences
- Master’s/ Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Basic optical knowledge
- Experience with CMOS image sensors and optical systems beneficial
- Measurement technique and experience in electronic lab
- Software skills: Altium Designer, LabVIEW, Python, Microsoft Excel
- Collaborative and respectful team player
- Passionate about achieving personal and team goals
- Engaged with hands on mentality
- Readiness to travel
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.