Open Position Banner
Junior Engineer, Maintenance
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide engineering support on all equipment operational issues to meet production output and quality.
- Maintain and calibrate test system for operation to meet equipment specifications.
- Perform preventive maintenance for all equipment as per schedule and support in equipment qualification and release to production in meeting output, quality and reliability.
- Update and compile maintenance report, downtime / conversion and performance index.
- Ensure good housekeeping, work discipline, ESD and safety.
- Prepare daily engineering reports and PM checklist for all equipment.
Your education and experiences
- Diploma in related fields or its equivalent with minimum 3 years exposure to Semiconductor / Wafer Backend Operation.
- Higher NITEC in engineering with minimum 5 years of working experience, preferably in Wafer Mount, Dicing and Die sorting.
- Good working attitude, sense of urgency and communication skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining Backend equipment.
- Must be able to support 12 hours night shift duty.
Set up Job Alert