Senior Staff Analog Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Experienced Technical Project Leader for Optical sensors (ambient light-, proximity- and similar sensors)
- Specification, design and development of integrated circuits from initial concept to prototype approval and production ramp up.
- Detailed design, simulation and verification of integrated circuits with focus on mixed-signal design
- Design considerations with focus on yield, manufacturability and design for test including definition of production test requirements.
- Generate relevant documentation
- Creation and aim for patents of new IPs.
- Supervision of layout
- Prepare lab-evaluation (e.g. BMS) as part of the project flow
- Technical communication with customer
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Provide training to juniors, learn new concepts and contribute to growth of team. Handle internships.
- Technical communication with customer (and/or marketing) and other work-packages, including: presentation in design reviews, test requirements, defining / tracking / working to ensure schedule adherence, interactive problem solving and customer communication under pressure
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Experience in integrated circuit design
- Good organisation abilities
- Communication skills and proficiency in English
- Experience of relevant computerised design tools
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.