Senior Staff Layout Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for designing physical layout of full custom analog blocks, also top level placement and routing
- Project management skills and organization of the layout project team is necessary
- Generate mask layout database and fulfill all necessary rules and production relevant topics
- Responsible for debugging DRC & LVS and all backend checks until tapeout, follow ESD/EMC rules
- Experience with CAD systems (Cadence LayoutXL) and knowledge of basic MOS structures
- Knowledge of deep submicron technology is preferred, high voltage technologies is mandatory
Your education and experiences
- Technical degree or equivalent is necessary
- Familiarity with analog and mixed signal structures
- Good communication skills in English are required
- Soft skills: Good communication, problem solving and team player
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.