Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Engineer, Process Integration
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Drive engineering build yield improvement providing findings, analysis data and work with cross functional teams on resolutions to meet product specification and target yield
- Involve in Design For Manufacturability (DFM) to establish mechanical structure design, process flow and equipment for new product.
- In charge of Process equipment/tooling readiness prior build
- Process integration platform owner to drive process and equipment standardization, design optimization and lesson learnt deployment.
- Participate actively in product and process design development/characterization activities with internal/external teams to meet project schedule and yield/cpk expectation
- Key interface with customer on process relate discussion and escalation
- Always look for new ideas for process innovation and development.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor/Master degrees in Electrical, Mechanical or Material Science Engineering
- Min 5 years of experience in Yield Engineering with Process Engineering or Process Integration Background
- Possess strong interest in the development of new manufacturing process and technology
- Familiar with New Product Introduction/design cycle
- Possess good technical report writing and strong with analysis tool (JMP/SPC)
- Familiar with Control Plan, Work Instructions, DOE, MSA, SPC, 8D & FMEA
- Have good interpersonal skill and interaction experiences with customers is an advantage
- Good analytical and presentation skills
Set up Job Alert