Senior Staff Analog Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Specification, design and development of integrated circuits from initial concept through prototype approval and production ramp up. Detailed design, simulation and verification of integrated circuits with focus on mixed-signal design
- Electrical verification and characterization of sensor ICs according data sheet; Challenge IC performance versus data sheet and specified application; Generate relevant documentation;
- Creation and aim for patents of new IPs; Specification, design and development of integrated circuits from initial concept through prototype approval and production ramp up;
- Chip optimization including considerations for yield, manufacturability and design for test, definition of production test requirements; Detailed design, simulation and verification of integrated circuits with focus on mixed-signal design;
- Generate relevant documentation Creation and aim for patents of new IPs Supervision of layout
- Prepare lab-evaluation as part of the project flow; Project leadership and cooperation with marketing, process, test, layout and product engineering colleague; Technical communication with customer;
Your education and experiences
- Master Degree in Electronical Engineering
- Several years of experience in semiconductor industry
- Experience in integrated circuit design
- Experience of relevant computerized design tools
- Good organization abilities
- Communication skills and proficiency in English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.