IT Web Application Engineer (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Enhancement of global web presence based on Liferay DXP platform
- Definition, implementation and supervision of various systems in the web ecosystem (e.g. CMS, DAM, ...)
- Project lead for further enhancements and new system introductions
- Coordination of various external partners and internal stakeholders on a global base
- Establishment and maintenance of interfaces to internal systems (e.g. Salesforce)
Your education and experiences
- HTL, Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Passion for web technologies
- Strong communication skills, Fluent English and German
- Ability to work independently as part of a global team
- Preferred technologies and system knowledge: Docker / Container, Kubernetes, Oracle / Postgres, IIS/Apache / Nginx, REST, SOAP, Microservices, CMS (Liferay DXP 7), Azure B2C, Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Experience with source control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts in Jenkins, Azure Devops
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.