Senior Staff Digital Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- As a Senior Staff Digital Design Engineer in the ISS BU, you will be participating in leading edge innovative product development for our consumer & automotive product lines. You will take on major technical responsibility with regards to the digital design architecture, planning and execution. One of the foundations of our success is collaborative teamworking – as such, we are looking for candidates that truly believe in the power of teamworking
- Provide technical leadership during all phases of digital IC development: definition/system modeling, requirements mapping, architectural design, RTL-Verilog/System Verilog coding, synthesis, verification, sign-off
- System modeling in Matlab/SystemC/SysML
- Requirements specification in formal tools
- Digital architectural design considering automotive functional safety requirements
- Digital IC design implementation including: requirements specification, state machine design, implementation of digital signal processing functions, synchronization, event driven simulations, clock gating, low-power strategies, mixed-signal interfacing, static timing analysis (STA), design-for-test (DFT), clock-domain-crossing (CDC), etc.
- Digital verification on block and top-level (UVM environment); model coherency checking
- Lead and contribute to requirements/architecture/design reviews
- Technical communication with customer (and/or marketing), including: requirement definition, and technical quote support
- Generation of relevant documentation
- Contributions to continuous improvement of digital design methodology, best practices, guidelines
Your education and experiences
- Master’s degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering with an emphasis in Digital Integrated Circuit Design or equivalent
- Professional experience of >5 years in digital IC design implementation including architectural exploration, specification, modelling, timing analysis, design-for-test strategies and verification
- Experience is preferred for: digital signal processing from high-level system model to RTL; standard and automotive interfaces (I2C, SPI, SENT, PSI5, LVDS, etc.); advanced MCU/bus-system based digital architectures (e.g. ARM Cortex-M/AHB/AXI/etc.)
- Experience with relevant coding languages and CAD tools used for digital IC design and verification (Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL, Synthesis, LINT, CDC, Static Timing Analysis, IR-Drop, ATPG, etc)
- Ability to perform digital design verification in a UVM environment is a plus
- Experience with formal requirements management tools (e.g. Jama Contour) is a plus
- Proficiency in English (both oral and written) and excellent communication/listening skills
- Collaborative and respectful team player, dedicated to team success
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.